Get in Touch
We value your feedback and questions. Please review the FAQ if you have questions about the membership and if they are not answered, please send us an email.
What is Christian Writing Sanctuary (CWS) about?
Our mission is to support Christian creatives as they spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
I’m just beginning to write, is there a place for me in CWS?
Absolutely! We hold a special place in our hearts for new creatives. It is our passion to help all creatives avoid becoming discouraged and to assist our members so they can avoid the ‘pitfalls’ that can impede their goals.
The sooner you join us, the more opportunities you’ll have to successfully navigate the world of: writing, publishing, marketing and online brand development.
How can I join?
Glad you asked! Click here and we’d like you offer you a gift. We want to invite you to join us free of charge for 30 days. During that time:
- Our community leaders personally welcome you.
- We consult with you weekly to see what your needs are and how we can help you via our “new member” chats and meetings.
- You’ll be invited to our weekly morning fellowship and trainings.
- We want you to take the time to check out our library on topics that interest you.
- We’ll connect you to some of our members who might share your genre or have been where you are at in your journey. We know it’s nice to ‘talk creativity’ with fellow creatives and to have some friendly faces greeting you during our weekly meetings.
- You will meet a few of our vendors (who are experts in their fields).
We offer you this gift so you can determine if CWS is a fit for you. There are no strings attached because we know everyone is exactly in the place God needs us to be. If we aren’t what you need, we will wish you well. If you join us – we’ll celebrate!
Whatever you decide, please know, you are ALWAYS welcome in CWS!
What do you do at CWS?
We are a growing community with a lot going on. Here are a few of our weekly activities and offerings.
- We hold weekly trainings for our members and community guests.
- We have compiled a library of information about every aspect of writing and living as a creator. This video library is an ongoing, updated resource for our members on topics which range from how to write to how to market and develop a brand.
- Our ‘Vendor’ members keep abreast of all the latest trends in writing so our members can access support and services. This group of specialized experts focus on: Project Development, Editing, Coaching, Technical Training, Online Trends and Access, Publishing, Low-cost Resources for Writers, Websites, Marketing and much more.
- We have an online advertising partner where our books are promoted.
- And, we are developing and expanding our services rapidly.
Think of us as a ‘Mall for Christian Creatives’!
I’m a professional author, what do you have to offer me?
No matter where you are in your journey as a creative, there’s a place for you at CWS. As a creative, you know it’s impossible to keep up with all the trends and information in the field.
One advantage of being in our community is that we’ll keep you abreast of information and trends in all areas of writing like: publishing, editing, book/blog development, online course development and online communications.
Together, we go further.
I’m intrigued, what else can you offer me?
The word ‘sanctuary’ is in our name and the concept of community is in our hearts. We are bound by a faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. We leave denominational and political choices at the door when we come together. We promote positive outcomes and treat each other with kindness. Think you can’t develop deep professional bonds in an online format – you haven’t met us.
How much does it cost?
Your membership fee can be paid monthly at $24.99 a month. You also receive a free 30 day evaluation period to try out the community.